Tuesday, June 06, 2006

207 for me

Luckily that is a nice drop from last week and a pound down from the week before. But considering the last two weigh in days were UP for me this drop just brings me to where I was three weeks ago. I guess that is OK considering that my eating hasn't been fabulous and my exercise has been averaging once a week. I have been so busy lately it seems like I can never make it to the gym during lunch - and to go after works makes for such a late day for me (I mean like I would get home at 9pm!).

Yesterday I was feeling queasy most of the day. I have reasons for that -but I am thinking it may not be because of them. I was feeling reflux-y on Sunday and the yesterday morning I wasn't really hungry for breakfast (I had coffee). Just when I was starting to get hungry we had a team welcome lunch - where I ate TWO pieces of meat lovers pizza. I felt better after that for a little while. Then a few hours later my boss bought me a frappacino - which you can't get skim. I didn't drink it all because my queasiness was back. It continued through the evening. Katie and I had salmon and spinach for dinner - and again I was feeling better while I was eating until the last bite or two. Then - just as I was going to bed - I started getting really sick to my stomach. That lasted about an hour. I was SO tired it probably would have gone on - but I fell asleep! Then - at 4:30 in the morning (4:23 to be exact) the smoke alarm started going off. This continued every few minutes for about 20 minutes. I got up and made sure that the house wasn't on fire (it wasn't) but I was awake enough that it took me about another 20 minutes to fall asleep! Then I had to get up an hour later to go to work. I hit my snooze button and considered going in late - but decided against it.

I again haven't eaten breakfast yet. We have milk now - so I brought cereal - I just haven't had time to eat yet. I will do that now.

No comments: