Monday, June 05, 2006

The all ginger snap diet...

I have eaten an entire bag of ginger snaps since last Wednesday. I finished them off yesterday morning for breakfast. I did exercise Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 350 calories each day on the treadmill. The ginger snaps wouldn't have been so bad if I could have controlled my portions. 4 are 120 calories, which for a sweet treat is reasonable by my standards. They are pretty low in fat too, with no saturated fat at all. BUT(T) I ate them 6 at a time over multiple times each day.

I am so frustrated at work right now it is ridiculus. I would go into it but it stresses me too much I think. That is bad for my eating. I think that may be part of the reason why I was able to eat an entire bag of ginger snaps in a few days. Maybe if I exercise more I'll make myself too tired to care.

No comments: