Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Figures

I was 207.8 this week. That is .8 up from last week. I was doing OK with my eating yesterday (except for that pie - it was VERY small!!!). I ate my lunch sandwich on the way home from work at about 7pm. I did make dinner around 9:30 (Rosemary Ravioli - 287 calories from Let's Dish) but then I had a hard cider. THEN - after I went to bed at 11:30 I could NOT fall asleep. I don't know what was up - because I was sleepy before that. So - at 12:42 I got up and read for a little while - and ate brownies and tums. Sigh. I had resisted so successfully prior to that.

Nothing else to say. My shoulder hurts, but I think I did something to it in the shower this morning - because it was fine when I got up. I don't think I am going to the gym today. It is premeditated - how bad is that. I have meetings scheduled solidly between 11am and 2pm and then I have to teach a training session at 4pm today. I just realized that I forgot to bring something I needed from home today - so I will probably take my lunch break at 9am!!

No comments: