Friday, June 16, 2006

Rumbly in my tummbly

My stomach has been gurgling for about two weeks now - off and on. Right now it is being embarassingly dramatic.

My boss brought in a coffee cake for Friday morning. It is a danish ring so I ate a cheese section and part of the cherry section. (Which isn't as bad as it sounds - those two together were about the size of half of a regular danish.) Anyway - the last bite or two tasted like onion. You would think a bakery would think NOT to bake the sweet pastries AFTER the everything bagels. Grrr. Well - that is when my stomach started up today.

I ONCE AGAIN didn't go to the gym yesterday. I left work at 5:30 to meet Charles at Boordy Vineyards to drink wine and listen to him play with Jonathan. It was so amazingly relaxing!! I want to go back again. Anyway - so I skipped my lunch to do that. HOWEVER, I should have been able to leave at 5 AND take a lunch break because I was in here for 3.5 hours on Wednesday. Oh well. I will try to leave early today - but I have a lot of work to do - especially if Eric needs us on Monday - which I have NO details on... Sigh.

My weight was back to 207.6 today.

No comments: