Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wednesday update

Wednesday was a bit of a marathon day for me. Being back at work is rough. No exercise at all, but I knew that was going to be the case.

Food was so-so again. Breakfast was yogurt and a nutragrain bar, lunch was a thai chicken wrap with sun chips from au bon pain, and dinner was a lean pocket. Those things sure are yucky, but I ate it anyways. My snacks were all at Let's Dish when Marian & I went last night. They had all NEW snacks out to sample so of course I HAD to try one of each. The lemon crumb cake tasted good, but the lemon part was sort of the consistency of firm mucus, so I was totally grossed out by that. The oreo brownie was UNBELIEVABLE. So yummy. And the lemon scone was delicious too. I was sad to see that NONE of the snacks were for sale yet. Luckily each one was a two bite snack except the scone, which was probably 4 bites. I'm sure all together that was like 300 calories.

So today I will exercise when I get home. I am actually looking forward to it.

No comments: