Monday, July 03, 2006

Popcorn is a vegetable, right?

OK - Yesterday - movies = popcorn, junior mints (Claire ate a lot of them!) and lemonade. No exercise to boot.

Today - I was determined that this week I would be VERY VERY good, but then I remember that Tuesday is July Fourth and Wednesday is AA Day... so hummmm. I am eating a small order of Mac and Cheese from Noodles & Company. A small has a lot in it. I did bring flax seed bread and applesauce for breakfast, and fresh zucchini and V8 for snacks. I got a grapefruit soda from Noodles also... Is that a fruit?

I don't know if I will make it to the gym today. There aren't many people here today - which means that those of us that ARE here can't leave our desks for any extended length of time (I snuck to Noodles when I went to the other building to pick up our mail). However, I am hoping that we will all be able to leave early today since there is NOBODY here!!!! (Both of my bosses ARE here!)

No comments: