Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ugh

I was 210.6 today. Too bad it is a weigh it day. That is only a total gain for my period of 2.2 pounds - which is really good for me. But it is a full 2 pounds up from last Tuesday. I have been up each week for the last month - with a total gain of 3.6 pounds - BUT I am exactly the same as I was on the last weigh in day in May. So - basically same ole same ole.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I am going to try to make it to the gym today in the next half hour or so. I have decided that earlier in the day is better for me - but that means I will be stinky and sweaty for the rest of the day - which I am not looking forward to. I don't have time to shower after I work out. I couldn't go this afternoon anyway. I have meetings and a training session starting at about noon and straight through until five.

I have to go to the bathroom now - so I am stopping.

No comments: