Thursday, June 15, 2006

Letting myself go

Wow, I've been really ignoring healthy eating this week! Since my "ideal" weigh in on Tuesday, I decided to cut myself some slack (on purpose instead of just cheating) that day, so I got a Snickers bar as an afternoon snack. But then there was food leftover from a meeting so I also had a brownie and a cookie plus leftover chicken ceasar salad--for both an afternoon snack AND for dinner that night (not bad for dinner, but probably overkill for an afternoon snack, especially added to a candy bar, brownie, and cookie!). Yesterday I was great all day but then in the evening I wasn't up for cooking so we had leftover pizza for dinner. I only had one slice, but then rounded out my meal with Kissables. I just shouldn't be allowed in the same building as candy! Needless to say, my weight is up--back to 130.2 this morning.

I have been exercising, though--I went to the gym both Tuesday and yesterday, and did more crunches and arm exercises with free weights on Tuesday evening. I'm actually on track to do all of my planned exercise this week, barring any attacks of laziness or unscheduled meetings tomorrow!

No comments: