Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend Update

My weight is up today. It was 209.8!!!!!! this morning. Sigh. I think I am stock piling from the weekend. I ate a lot of heavy food this weekend. Saturday I had a cheeseburger, chips, potato salad and spanacopita (NO clue on the spelling there!!) at Sarah's along with two ciders. I think that was my only meal Saturday - but I did have two drinks at the Friendly Inn that night... but two drinks there are like one normal drink.

Sunday we had dinner at Mom and Dad's for Father's Day. It was SO yummy - but again, heavy. I had salad and a HUGE piece of very cheesy lasagna. I had tandori chicken with cous cous for lunch - so two heavy meals that day.

My stomach is still gurgling. I have to figure out how to lose three pounds by tomorrow morning...

I won't make it to the gym today. I spent my "lunch" hour at the Courthouse with Eric and Jenn and the lawyers (and Sarah and Mom and Dad...) I am now madly trying to do payroll - so I won't be able to break away today. Then tonight I am going out with Charles to eat and drink. 8-)

No comments: