Friday, June 02, 2006

No gym and too much food

Yesterday was a badish day for me. Actually it was mostly fine until the evening. I ate cereal and skim milk for breakfast, a ham sandwich for lunch and a cup of mandarin oranges. Then I went to Mom's for dinner. I ate a cheeseburger, fresh fruit and about a million potato chips. I don't even LIKE potato chips - but since they were there, I ate them.

I also didn't make it to the gym. I was so sore yesterday from my Wednesday workout that I just planned on walking on the treadmill - but I got wrapped up at work and never made it. I HAVE to go back today to do my real workout.

My weight this morning was 208.8. We were out of milk so I had to used 1/2&1/2 in my coffee - and since I did that I also had to use sugar. It tastes REALLY funny to me. I am so used to skim milk and no sugar now. Before you know it I will be drinking it black!! I also didn't have cereal this morning - again, no milk. I have to find something for breakfast.

I am depressed. It is weird. I haven't had as many problems with depression over the past couple of years - so I almost don't know what to do with it now. I haven't been taking St. John's Wort - so maybe I should start with that again. I don't know - I hate being depressed - it is depressing!

No comments: