Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Talking to myself

Today my weight was 208.6. That is almost a pound up from last week. That is over a pound down from yesterday.

It is hard to get myself to eat well when Katie isn't home. Cooking dinner just doesn't seem as interesting if there isn't a) someone else doing it or b) someone else waiting to be fed. I ended up eating a power bar on the way home from work, a handful of pecans, string cheese and then LATE last night I heated up a package of frozen seasoned potatoes and had another string cheese. That was all in addition to my cereal and milk and tandoori chicken I had at work. So NO fruit, no vegetables. Today my goal is to eat my fruit and vegetable (juice) earlier in the day.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I will make a serious effort to go today. I was noticing last night that the area between my belly button and my boobies has gotten fat (fatter). I think this is from too much drinking. Ironic that I notice this now that I am NOT drinking several nights a week (well - for a week now). But I DID have two ciders at Sarah's house and two drinks at the Friendly Inn. Oh - and wine on Thursday. Oh - and I went to Bonefish on Wednesday with Heather. So, I guess I still AM drinking several nights a week. Maybe I should stop that. I wonder if that would make a difference. Sigh.

No comments: