Tuesday, June 20, 2006

130.6

I'm surprised my weight is that low after what I ate this weekend! Like Amy--multiple heavy meals each day. But I was at least active on Saturday (painting the fence from 11:30 a.m. until about 7 p.m. with a few breaks, but not a lot). And my exercise last week was really good--five days in a row (three trips to the gym, two pilates, plus one day of just toning exercises in the evening with free weights). And I kept my food intake reasonable during the week as well.

I've been eating meal replacement bars. Someone left a bunch of them in the lunchroom at work last week and I've eaten three of them for my afternoon snack (over three days, that is!). They are 200 calories each and higher in sugar than my snacks generally are, but once I eat one, I don't want to eat again until dinner. They've got about 35% of just about everything you need to eat each day and while they aren't the healthiest choice, I like how they fill me up, and the extra protein doesn't hurt either.

Yesterday, like Amy, I didn't get to the gym since I spent the morning at the courthouse mocking lawyers and divorcees. Good mental exercise. ;-) But because Brian was horribly sick (food poisoning; as it turns out, all of those magazine articles about food safety that tell you not to eat potato salad that's been sitting in the hot sun are right! Imagine that.) I took Davey for his longer evening walk, so I got in a couple of miles there. Today I brought my gym stuff, but I'll have to look at the gym hours--I think the Tuesday and Thursday opening hours might clash with a meeting I have at 3:00 today.

No comments: