Monday, June 26, 2006

Must get back on track!

I didn't exercise last week at all. Not once. No trips to the gym, no pilates at night. I took Davey on one walk and that was it. I also didn't weigh myself--I weighed in on Tuesday, then again on Wednesday, and then not again for the rest of the week. And I didn't keep track of what I was eating, which would have been too horrifying because I made that cheesecake and had a piece a day all week and didn't limit my snacks or portion sizes in any way. And apparently I'm retaining water as well because my toes look like Vienna sausages (do they have Vienna sausages in Vienna, I wonder?). I weighed myself this morning expecting to be 134, but I was 132.2. Bad enough. Think I can lose two pounds before tomorrow? Maybe I'll get rid of the water weight.

I HAVE to go to the gym today. No excuses. I can't believe I didn't exercise last week--I haven't done that ever since we started this diet. Even on the cruise I made it to the gym.

No comments: