Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yesterday...today

Well, yesterday my weight was 206.2 today it is 208.6. I don't get it. I drop three pounds overnight and then gain another 2.5 back. My body is wacky and I won't stand for it anymore!!!

My eating was pretty crappy yesterday so I do believe the whole weight gain thing. I don't understand the weight LOSS the night before however. Yesterday I bought cookies at Trader Joe's. They were called Druid Cakes - or something like that... so I cound't resist. They were (are - I didn't eat them all) REALLY good oatmeal raisin cookies. I had a bran muffin for breakfast and a sushi roll (and cookies) for lunch, and a pear mid-afternoon. Then dinner was at Let's Dish - so I had two scones and a slice of crab quesadilla. I think I ate something at home last night - but I can't remember what. I know when I went to bed last night I wasn't hungry - but I don't remember what I ate. I picked a little bit at what I made for the bake sale today - but really not much. OH! I remember! I had a roast beef sandwich with horseradish. The beef was well done - which I think is a crime. So, I didn't particularly enjoy it. No wonder I didn't remember it.

I had no exercise yesterday other than running around. I really wasn't home much yesterday - except in the evening after Let's Dish. I MEANT to do Pilates then - but forgot until after 10 - and by then I was tired and ready to go to bed (I had no coffee yesterday).

Today - so far - I have eaten a bran muffin (they are actually REALLY good) and a hard boiled egg. I also have consumed about 36 oz of coffee with skim milk (I am making up for yesterday) and am still wanting more. I dug out the herbal supplements that I bought from Arbonne last fall called "Optimal Digest." I want to see if that helps me process food a little bit better. (I was telling Sarah that with the amount of fiber I have been eating I should be a lot more "regular" - she told me I am not normal.) I am SURE I will keep you posted.

Let's Dish was fun last night. Usually when Katie and I are dishing there are two or three things that we want to go home and make right away. That didn't happen last night. The food all looked good (as usual) but nothing that was super appealing. Tonight I think we will have Chicken Parmesan - which is from last month.

No comments: