Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A new low, I think?

157.8. Much better than last week's 160. I'll have to check with Amy since she's the master spreadsheet keeper, but I think I've only seen the 157's on non-weigh in days so far.

I got my pedometer from Amy yesterday. Total step count from about 1 pm until bedtime was 8668. Better than the 7000 I targeted. Today I'm going for 10,000.

Food yesterday: oatmeal, yogurt, laughing cow cheese (yummy new french onion flavor--the little wedges are only 35 calories each!), 5 ritz crackers, carrots, grapes, a banana, pb & j on wheat, 100 calorie pack of mini cookies, 2 chocolate covered raspberries, 2 mini peanut butter cups, string cheese and a yucky protein bar from the Get Fit MD goodie bag.

Exercise was 55 minutes on the treadmill. I need to do the pilates dvd tonight in addition to walking, and I forgot to do my sit ups last night. I fell asleep at like 8:30 somehow, and then was awake half the night.

The Get Fit MD bag is the perfect size for sneakers. I brought mine to work today hoping to get outside at lunch time since it is supposed to be such a nice day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yup! The lowest weigh in weight you have had prior to this was 158.9. GREAT JOB Julie!!!