Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I forgot again!!

Today is weigh-in day! That is two weeks in a row that I forgot. Not that it matters... I pretty much never forget to weigh myself. I just forgot to moan and groan with extra fervor this morning when I got on the scale.

I wish this was a blog to GAIN weight. I would be doing really well in that case! I was up and down again this morning. Up from last week, down from yesterday. I was 208.4 this moring. I think that my cruise weight is back and not going anywhere. Sigh. I worked SO HARD in January and February to get my weight going down again - and then it figured out what I was doing and started going back up. I don't even know what to blame it on this time... No exercise... Over eating on the cruise... Not counting EVERY calorie. I don't have the Girl Scout cookie, Halloween Candy, Christmas eating reasons anymore. I DO still have Girl Scout cookies - but I eat MAYBE one serving a day. That is 120-180 calories (depending on the cookies...). I KNOW I am not the best eater out of this group, and I know I am not the most consistant or hardest exerciser either... but I am not THAT much worse than the rest of you. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This goes back to my original theory that if I diet I ultimately GAIN weight because the second I slack at all I gain back what I have lost PLUS extra.

I am going to detox this week. I have tried the most recommended form of diet (eat less and exercise more) and, so far, that has not worked for me... So I am going to go back to the fad diets. Starting on Friday I am going to begin the Fat Flush One Day De-Tox diet. It takes 11 days. Don't ask, I am not sure how a one day diet last 11 days either... THEN, after that I am going to do the regular Fat Flush. I will follow that up with the three day Cabbage Soup diet and then switch to South Beach. I predict that I will lose 1.2 pounds over the course of the next six months.

Seriously, I am going to Detox. It is a seven day prequel diet followed by a one day liquid fast (on Good Friday if I time it correctly) and then three days of a follow up diet - which I am SURE does not include Easter candy but DOES include eggs and salmon and aspargus and other stuff like that that I AM planning on serving on Easter.

No comments: