Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Forgot Again!

Three weeks in a row I have forgotten that it is weigh in day. I am starting to think that my body is trying to tell me that I should weigh in on a different day!! Anyway - I was dreaming this morning that my weight was up over 215 pounds and I was disgusted because I have been dieting so long and yet it does me no good. Then in my dream I realized that I read the scale wrong and that I really weighed 212.2. So I felt better about that - even though that still puts me up by about 10 pounds from my lowest point. How is it that it took me four months of clawing my weight down to below 205 and overnight (literally) it can go all the way back up?

So - anyway - I was greatly relieved this morning to ACTUALLY weigh myself and see that my weight was 208. Sad, but true. I was relieved that I weighed less that I dreamed I weighed. Actually - this week is lower than the last TWO weeks (208.4 and 209). That is a miracle considering all that I have eaten in the last two days.

While I was at church on Easter I got one of those random cravings for a SUPER THIN crust pizza. Like the kind that is cracker thin. So Katie and I looked up the calorie count on that. The thin crust takes about 150 calories away from a slice of pizza. So - we decided to order one. WE ATE A WHOLE FRICKIN' PIZZA!!! I keep saying "But it was really thin!" STILL!!!

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I wanted to take a long walk last night - but Katie and I opted for pizza instead. Today I have to do SOMETHING. Probably the gym. I can usually work that in on Tuesdays.

I am still eating left overs today. Yesterday I ate all of my healthy food before I ate my two pieces of candy. Even when I got home I didn't actually eat much candy. I ate four of thoes sugar covered nouget blob eggs. Yum!! Then - since I was feeling like I was neglecting my candy consuming duties (seriously - I was thinking I hadn't eaten enough!!! I think the mind set was partially I have given myself mild permission to eat candy this week, and secondly, I want it to be gone sooner rather than later.) I also ate a Mounds egg. That was it. I didn't touch the pecan nouget eggs at all!

No comments: