Tuesday, April 11, 2006

134.0

So now it's official, on a Tuesday and everything; I'm below my pre-wedding weight from 1993. I'd like to get down to 130 eventually and then stay there. I know it won't happen before Easter, and then once Easter is here I'm allowed sweets again, which means it's going to be harder to get to that 130 and harder to stay put. I'm going to have to get better about exercise.

Last week I was really good about working out; I went to the gym three times and walked a short distance one day and did a Walk and Pilates one day. So four days of real exercise and a fifth of just a bit. This week I'm already off to a bad start; last night we didn't go to the gym at all. I was thinking I would like to get to a mid-week Body Pump class, but on Wednesdays it conflicts with swim lessons and on Tuesdays the class is at 6:45, which gets in the way of dinner. But Daniel has to teach on Tuesdays, at least for a couple more weeks, so I may be able to manage that one anyway -- I'll see how the day goes. If I decide not to go to BP I will try either to get to the gym or to do some home exercise.

No comments: