Monday, April 17, 2006

My favorite food in the whole world

5000 Calories. That is how much I ate yesterday. Actually, I have no idea how many calories I ate - but 5000 seems like a reasonable estimate. I had a latte in the am, followed by a mounds egg, and some other candy (not much though). Then after church I started working to get ready for brunch. I drank some coffee (with half and half) (a full mug by the end of the day) and a preliminary mimosa (although I didn't finish it right away). Then I had a piece of each type of French Toast cassarole (mine was better than the Let's Dish version) two pieces of bacon (I intended to eat more, but ran out of time), some salmon, some of Sarah's yummy green beans, fresh fruit (which was awesome! I had seconds), and I think that is it. I drank probably three or four mimosas throughout the day, and a big glass of orange juice after everyone left (to finish off what was in the pitcher). Then - later, once my stomach had a little bit of room again, I ate a hard boiled egg, four Peeps chicks, a Snickers egg, a Cadbury Cream egg (much sweeter than I remember them being...) and - my favorite food in the whole world - a pecan nouget egg. I ate the whole darn thing. It was a small one. My Easter basket had two large and one small one in it. I still have the two big ones waiting for me. 8-) I picked at some small pieces of candy throughout the day but I can't even remember them and I am pretty sure there weren't many. I was too full up on mimosas and French toast.

I packed my lunch today from the leftovers. Sadly, in a moment of insanity I told Sarah not to leave me any green beans. I thought I told her that I changed my mind - but I guess I just thought it. I brought with me today French toast for breakfast, which was almost as good reheated, fresh fruit, salmon and a V-8 (instead of green beans). I also packed a peanut butter egg and a marshmallow egg. I MEANT to pack hard boiled eggs, but somehow didn't. I DID go back to skim milk and no sugar in my coffee. Sigh.

Friday Katie and I fasted. I was 209.4 Friday am and 207.6 on Saturday. I think the drop had more to do with the long walk we took and the hours of work in the garden we did on Friday than the freaky diet. I was 207.6 still on Sunday and today (dispite my overeating yesterday) I was 207.8. I also feel my period coming on - but it could be a week or more before it actually starts knowing me.

I forgot to wear my pedometer on both Saturday and Sunday - which is a shame because I was moving around A LOT both days. Friday my steps were 9828.

No comments: