Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I suck

Well - I guess I really can't complain TOO much - since I am too busy complaining about my really bad cramps. My weight this morning was 209.2. That is exactly the same as yesterday morning - but my higest weight since SEPTEMBER!!! This is NOT good. Granted, I have hit 209 point nothing a few times - and we are talking about on a weigh in day - but this is the highest I have officially been in MONTHS. I KNOW - theoretically that my weight may drop in the next couple of days now that my period is really underway - but it also may not.

I think I am not active. I have always thought of myself as comparatively active for someone who sits at a desk all day. I am the one who runs errands, works standing up a lot, moves around - but my steps on a non gym day have consistantly been under 3000. In fact, I do most of my walking by noon. I only walked 1000-ish steps after 1pm yesterday. This is really bad considering I didn't go to bed until close to 1am! No wonder I gained so much weight after I left Antrim!! I don't know quite what to do. I know I can be a lot more active on my days off instead of hanging out around the house. So - that is three days. That may help a little bit. I HAVE to get back into going to the gym at lunch time. That is only sometimes my fault. I have a real tendency to work through lunch. I know days that I have meetings down the street I am more active just because I leave my desk and go to my car! I have to focus on that now.

Anyway - if I am going to be more active, I had better get busy doing some work. The reason I work through exercise time is because I have too much to do!!

No comments: