Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today

I was 207.4 this morning. I was really worried after yesterday that I would be over 210 this morning - I dread that! I DO NOT want to see over 210 again! I have to really work hard to start going down again. I know this!!

So - I just did Pilates. I was pleased with myself. I haven't done the Pilates video in quite a while - and I thought I would be weaker - but I wasn't. It was much easier for me to maintain the positions and exercises this time around. I even managed to do that plank one... The frontwards one. I still can't do the one where you are facing the ceiling - but I COULD get into the position. I just couldn't kick my legs. This is improvement. It is like my pictures of me. The photo from last summer that I thought was so cute I now realize was not very flattering. Maybe it is the hair cut - but my face looks much thinner to me... But my weight still sucks. I KNOW it is not about the numbers - and I really SHOULD have measured myself when we started - I am very sorry I didn't - I still would like to be below 200 - and closer to 160!


My food has not been good today. I have only had a latte so far. I did add two tea spoons of sugar - but it was a lot of skim milk!!

I am about to make a shopping list for my fat flush purge starting on Friday. I have to stock up on yucky vegetables. At least I LIKE cabbage.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So measure yourself now, if you haven't already. I didn't do it the first couple of months, which is irritating because I think that's when I was losing the most inches. I started in late October and have measured myself once a month (only I forgot March) and I know it's the case that weight on the scale and loss in inches don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.