Thursday, April 27, 2006

Update on Wednesday

Food was not well balanced again! Breakfast was a fruity pebble rice krispy treat, daytime food was a dinner roll sized shrimp salad sandwich and a chicken salad sandwich, some cole slaw, chips, another cocoa pebbles treat, chocolate cake, pickles, olives, string cheese, 2 small Easter candy eggs, a cadbury egg, and a spinach salad with carrots, onions, tomatos, sharp cheddar and light red wine vinegar & olive oil dressing.

I did spent 50 minutes on the treadmill and burnt 400 calories according to that.

I found out yesterday evening that I am going to have to spend some time working this weekend (I'm figuring 10-12 hours), so Friday when I get to Amy's I'll have to lay out the game plan for accomplishing what I WANT to do as well as what I HAVE to do. City of Annapolis sent back comments on some data we delivered, so I have to get that turned around by Monday.

No comments: