Sunday, April 09, 2006

Steps

Friday I didn't make it to the gym. It was one of those horrible days where I didn't make it anywhere and I left at the end of the day saying "I am going to have to come in over the weekend" (which I haven't done so far). So my steps for Friday were just at 3000. I forgot to put the pedometer on yesterday and today - but I did Pilates yesterday. Katie sprayed ant spray just after I started, so it was a very miserable Pilates session.

I was really bad last night. I had a cheese danish at the fancy new scrapbook store in Bel Air. Then Katie and I went to Bonefish (where I was actually really good - I only had one drink and only ate half of my dinner). But then late last night I ate mint chocolate chip ice cream. I the ice cream was in our house because it was free at Wegmans. I SHOULDN'T have taken it - but I couldn't resist the free part. I don't even care for mint chocolate chip that much...

Today - however, I have been pretty good. I made a "Puffy Flax Cake" which was kind of like a pancake - and surprisingly good. It had two eggs, 2T shredded apples, 3T ground flax seed and cinnamon. You cook it like an omlet/pancake. I spooned unsweetend applesauce on top of it then - and it was very good. Lots of fiber! Then - continuing my fiber kick - I made flax/bran muffins. They have carrots and apples in them. And dried fruit. Katie and I each just ate one. They weren't bad...

And now - I am going to eat an orange... Maybe do a video.

No comments: