Thursday, April 06, 2006

Darn it!!

I was so good yesterday -- I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the bike, and I didn't overdo the snacks. And the previous two days I was really good on what I ate, too, though on Tuesday my only exercise was our walk to French class. So I keep hoping I'll see 135. Last night before bed I was 136.0, and usually I lose a pound overnight -- but today I was 135.5 again!! I shouldn't be so impatient; after two weeks of very little exercise, not to mention months of bad eating, naturally I have some flab to work past before I can really lose weight again. But I guess I'll just have to keep on being good -- I know, I know, it's not about the weight, and the whole point is to keep on being good forever. It's just frustrating being this close to my goal, but not quite able to reach it.

This past weekend Daniel's sister-in-law came up with some jeans in my size (in immaculate condition, of course) so I no longer have those as a goal. But I still need some khaki pants and a plain black T-shirt, so I get to go shopping for those once I reach my goal. It's a real motivation, I can tell you! Last night I even went to bed hungry-ish -- I resisted the snacks.

Oh, and Daniel totally impressed me yesterday. He is wanting to get back on track with diet and exercise as well, so after his 50 minutes on the bike, he went to a Body Pump class! If he is recovered he'll go with me on Saturday morning, too. Hee hee!

No comments: