Tuesday, April 04, 2006

134.4

Isn't that what I was last week? I did remember to moan and groan this morning. So a loss of nothing. Or maybe less than half a pound--I know I was 134.something last week

Got. To. Try. Harder.

Must. Resist. Adorable. Child. With. Ice cream sandwiches.

I didn't last night. Resist her, that is. Of course the only reason she brought me one was so that I'd overlook the fact that she went down the basement and got herself one without asking. Stinker. I also ate more Doritoes while making dinner. Dinner was leftover fish and chips, but it was gross reheated so I didn't eat much. I put in 35 minutes on an exercycle yesterday (all the treadmills were taken), but only one quick walk with Davey since there was a storm on our heels. Daytime food was the usual. Today I've had oatmeal for breakfast, almonds for snack, then only pretzles and string cheese for lunch--I still have yogurt and an apple and should eat them soon. Or maybe I'll eat them at 4:30 to see if I can skip the Doritoes tonight!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are down... You were 134.8 last week. Good for you!!

I just ate ice cream cake. It is Doug's birthday - and I just had a difficult meeting with a team member - so I thought I deserved to pack on an extra 10,000 calories!! Sigh.