Tuesday, April 04, 2006

135.5 again

Yesterday I actuay got some exercise. Neither Daniel nor I was enthused about going to the gym, but while we were having the conversation about not wanting to go, I got changed, and once I was in my gym clothes I was more motivated to go. So I went after dinner and did 45 minutes on the bike. Daniel went to the gym after the kids were in bed. My trip paid off, because I've been above 136 all week, but I managed to get back to last week's weight this morning, and now I'm re-enthused about the program, so I hope I'll finally reach my goal weight this week.

Food yesterday was so-so. I had bran chex for breakfast (no OJ; for some bizarre reason I didn't want it!), tuna and a piece of toast with margarine for lunch, and dinner of a small helping of spaghetti (made with ground turkey and green peppers). I had snacks of almonds (four times over the course of the day!!!), raisins, string cheese, pretzels, goldfish, and an apple -- so, too many snacks, and not always low-fat, but it could have been worse. Right now we're out of pistachios and we don't have an open bag of pretzels, so that should make today a bit easier -- if I could just stay out of the almonds and goldfish! I am planning to exercise after the kids' French class today; I haven't decided if I'll go to the gym or if I will work out at home, but I don't want to let the day go by with me being completely lazy.

No comments: