Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Update

My weekend was pretty controlled for the most part. Saturday food was string cheese, cracker barrel breakfast at 2 pm and then an apple sometime later that night. I spent 50 minutes on the treadmill. Sunday was oatmeal for breakfast, hotdogs for lunch and pork tenderloin for dinner. Not the best food, but not much snacking in between either--I think I had one snack of raisins. I spent 50 minutes on the treadmill again. I also cleaned the house this weekend--lots of vacuuming since Harry is going through his yearly shed, cleaned 2 closets, and washed some of the windows. Weight yesterday was 158.1, today was 158.5. I'd like to be somewhere in between there tomorrow.

In cleaning out my closet Sunday I realized I have plenty of clothes that I just need to lose a few more pounds to be comfortable in again. It is silly really. 5 more pounds and I think my entire closet would be back in play.

This week I need to add pilates to my regime consistently. I did the video one time last week thr whole way through. I don't enjoy it as much now for some reason. There was a point a few months ago where I loved that video. I am going to do it Tuesday and Thursday this week. Last Friday I added 30 full sit ups to my daily game plan and I have done that 3 days in a row now.

No comments: