Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Missed posting yesterday...

I was 160 yesterday. I logged on and read everything but just never posted.

Exercise yesterday was 30 minutes on the treadmill and then the pilates for Dummies dvd.

Food was ok UNTIL I got home and grazed on everything in sight. I was doing so good at NOT doing that! So over the course of the day I had: a cinnamon scone, string cheese, animal crackers, banana, carrots, yogurt, 2 hershey miniatures, shrimp curry, chocolate cake, 3 chocolate covered peanuts I fished from the rocky road ice cream container, 2 more hershey miniatures, another string cheese, and a strip of 2 day old bacon (seriously--WHY would I eat that?!?!?! Yuck. It was all chewy...)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Silly Julie! You're supposed to microwave 2-day-old bacon for a minute before you eat it! Then it's old AND premeditated, but slightly less chewy. ;-)

Amy said...

I LIKE chewy bacon... Of course - I am the fattest out of all of us - so maybe my predisposition to chewy bacon has something to do with it... I'm just sayin'!