Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wimped out

I was fairly sore yesterday from the body pump class and to my surprise it got worse throughout the day, I guess from how long I sit at my desk without moving. By the end of the day it was a struggle to get up. I went to the gym early and tried the bike, but opted against the class since it is 55 minutes long. I was concerned with keeping up, plus all the ups and downs you do during a spinning class. But it wasn't a total waste, I did spend 25 minutes on the recumbent bike doing random hills and 20 minutes on the elliptical on the cardio setting. I am fairly sore still today, but I will not be able to exercise today so that should give me time to recover.

I also got to watch the body pump class at the Owings Mills Brick Bodies and it was L-A-M-E compared to the one at the Reisterstown BB that I attended Tuesday. I am so glad I went to the Reisterstown one; I doubt I would have been itching to go back after the OM class. It was a different routine, and the teaching did not keep the flow of the class moving the way the teacher in my class did. I can definitely appreciate that; I think if I had taken the OM class the hour would have dragged by because of all the starts and stops.

No comments: