Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Down-doobie-doo-down-down

For the first time in 1000 years I was down on a weigh in day. Granted, I am not down as much today as I was yesterday - and I am not down as much from last Tuesday as I would be from last Thursday - but none-the-less I was down 1.6 pounds from last Tuesday. I have a strong suspicion that my downage is from the fact that my period was about to start last week, and this week it is over - but I am going to take what I can get at this point.

This morning I woke up about 20 minutes before I needed to get up and so instead of rolling over and going back to sleep, I got up and walked for about 25 minutes. Yay me!

Yesterday was my first day wearing my GoWearFit thingy. I uploaded the data last night and it showed that I burned 2286 calories. I consumed 1646. So, according to GWF I am on a weight loss trend. We shall see.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Awesome Amy. I have to say that this post sounds like a turning point for you. You sound upbeat and focused on what you need to do. Keep it up!