Monday, June 28, 2010

Binge and Purge

So, Sarah, how are you feeling today? I ran my calories last night after we got home from Bonefish and I was almost 300 over budget! This actually isn't too bad - but most of the calories I ate were just at dinner.

So I still haven't been sleeping well. This morning I woke up at 5:30 and was feeling my dinner from last night - so I got up to use the bathroom. Then, since I was already up I decided to go out for a walk since it was already WAY too hot for humans. I then goofed off on Facebook until I was running late and had to rush around to get ready for work.

I am in the midst of sorting out everything in my house so when the guys come to tear up the floor they will be able to do so without breaking anything. So I did spend about 15 minutes running up and down the stairs with stuff to go into the basement from the kitchen (having already moved it to the kitchen from the dining room...).

I have this big problem... My new housekeeper is supposed to start working for me tomorrow, however, the house is so disorganized right now that I don't know if she will a) be able to get to things to clean them, and b) ever want to come back again. OTOH, I don't know what next week will bring and so it may be a bigger PITA to have her come next week. Sigh.

No comments: