Tuesday, June 15, 2010

146.2

Down from last week, thank goodness, but not through any of my doing!

I only managed to get out for two runs last week (both with pretty good times, too), and I was back at the pool yesterday for the first time in two weeks. Now I'm trying to convince myself that I need to go for a run, but I'm having difficulties listening to myself. I've been so wiped out the past few days--really just dragging and headachy and finding it hard to stay awake. Some of this is Connor's doing (he's now slept through the night four times in the past three weeks) and some is my own schedule (last Girl Scout paperwork will be turned in tonight; I spent most of nine hours on this paperwork on Sunday!), and I've been turning to sugar for quick bursts of energy. I was at a work retreat today until 2:00 and of course that involved cookies and brownies. At least I skipped the danish. If they didn't serve these things I bet no one would miss them, but if they are there, I'll eat them. So I'm really tired and I don't want to move.

No comments: