Tuesday, June 01, 2010

3 miles...

I ran the one mile loop in the neighborhood Saturday, Sunday and then walked it Monday. Then I went to the pool in the 'hood afterwards. Sunday the water was way to cold to get in, but yesterday it was warmer and I was hotter. I swam a bit and then lounged a bit. And being able to do both of these activities very easily made me very pleased with where we live. There is also a trail I can get to more easily now that the new bridge on Dolfield is open.

I am thinking of either resting today or maybe just going for a long walk. I had intended to run yesterday as well, but I have been experimenting with various insoles for my foot issues. Yesterday I put gel insoles in my sneakers. Never again. At one point the pain was so intense I contemplated sitting on the curb and waiting for Peter to come look for me.

No comments: