Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nothing exciting

But I will post something just to post. Then you all can have that flash of excitement when you see a new title at the top of the page that you haven't read before :-)

I went to the gym last night again, this time dragging Peter with me. I made him sign up for the free trial. I am going to make him go to the body pump Sunday morning. I think he will like that.

So while he was getting the gym-newbie treatment last night, I did 25 minutes on the recumbent bike and then 10 minutes on some sort of elliptical that has that massive wheel on the front. I did NOT like that at all. It was straining my knees and my arches for some reason. I kept playing with the resistance but ended up getting off of it after maybe 10 minutes. I think I'll stick to the regular elliptical machines. I want to be more fit, not more cripple.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Are you going to the one near me? Jenny Gulino (who lives a mile from me now) was talking about joining too. This is good for me because hopefully she will motivate me to go - AND she can't go until after the kids are down, which is after 9pm. YAY!

Julie S said...

I generally go to the Reisterstown one just because it is nicer than the Owings Mills one, but my schedule is all over the place. I think of you every time I go, but the times have never lined up with what I know of your schedule, and probably won't for summer.

The body pump class I like is at 6:30 Tuesday nights in Reisterstown.