Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day - three?

Yes, three, if Tuesday was day one. I ate my whole big salad. It made me sick last night, but way before bedtime - and again this morning, but only after I was up. So that is an improvement. I think I am going to have a chef's salad today. It has been years since I have had one. I know they are no longer trendy (Cobb or Chop Salads are the trendy ones now).

Yesterday I only did my yoga. It is 90 minutes and I was VERY sweaty during it. My heart rate does go up (I was paying attention yesterday) but not as much as it would if I were jumping around.

Anyway - I kept my calories at 1502 yesterday (gross, not net). I think the salad for lunch made a big difference. My calories on Tuesday were 1800-ish and I was HUNGRY at the end of the day. Yesterday I my stomach hurt from eating. Today I have only had breakfast so far, but again my stomach was hurting before I finished my two eggs and piece of toast. I finished the eggs and threw away what remained of my toast.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Amy,
I've been baking my eggs lately -- I cut up a corn tortilla and put it into a muffin tin then add some beans and crack the egg on top and cook for about 15 minutes. Then I spoon it out and add salsa and avocado and whatever else might taste good.
The corn tortilla gets a little crispy and you don't add any fats into it like butter or oils to cook.
You could probably put potatoes or whatever else you might like in it -- (altho potatoes may need some pre-nuking) but you can be creative or just do an egg and tortilla or just a baked egg in a ramekin. Plus you don't have to babysit the cooking.

Amy said...

Yum! That sounds REALLY good. How long to you bake it for? Katie is going to be on vacation - and not making me breakfast - soon, so I would like something I could prep in advance if possible.