Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No scale

Mom and Dad's scale is broken and it wouldn't match mine anyway. So I have no idea what I weigh today. I haven't exercised in a week and last night I ate what seemed like a LOT of Chinese food for dinner. The good news is that Dad also ate what seemed like a LOT of Chinese food -- he protested mildly when we suggested getting it, because there are leftovers around and he doesn't have any appetite right now anyway, but then he ate way more food than I've seen him eat all week, so it was a good thing we got it!

Not so good for me, though!

Otherwise yesterday wasn't so bad -- I had cereal and OJ for breakfast, yogurt for lunch, and a granola bar snack (Butterfinger flavor, which turned out to not work at all -- who thinks of these things?). I also ate a banana and a very small handful of peanuts, and after dinner I had milk and a brownie. I had two candy orange slices during the day (they're surprisingly caloric -- that's around 65 or 70 calories for the two!) as well. Oh, and I drank a beer with dinner, though Dad drank a tiny bit of that as well. I think that covers it -- there hasn't been much to graze on, and I was busy a lot of the day. But I NEED to get some exercise soon!

No comments: