Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Interesting

There were a few days last week where I was starving and ate my lunch early. I wonder if it is the weather factoring in. Yesterday I was ok though, but I was also really busy all morning so I suppose I could have just been distracted as well.

Food yesterday was yogurt, a nutragrain bar, healthy choice pizza, oreo 100 calorie pack, some blueberries, a banana, string cheese, a peanut bar, and chili lime chicken with some rice for dinner.

My exercise was a bit ecclectic. I started to run, but my knees have been hurting and I don't want to really hurt myself, so I stopped after 10 minutes. Then I spent 10 minutes on this stair stepper thing which was really quite tiring, and then I did as much of the pilates for dummies dvd that I could remember because it doesn't play well anymore. So all in all it added up to about 40 minutes. I think I have pinpointed why my knees are hurting too--Last week I bought a new pair of black sandels to wear to work and they are a slightly higher heel than my old ones. I think the increased angle is causing me pain in my knees because I wasn't experiencing this before. I'll just have to deal with it until the weekend when I'll have a chance to go somewhere to get new shoes with a lower heel. I usually don't but higher than a 2" heel and I think these are 2 1/4" and I remember thinking--What's a 1/4"???? Well...I think it really does matter!

No comments: