Monday, July 17, 2006

I don't know if I can last another 11 minutes

I'm so hungry this morning (same as last week--I'm dying for my snack at 9:30 and my lunch by 10:30!) but I'm absolutely not going to eat lunch until noon, so I have 11 (now 10) minutes to kill, so I figured I may as well post here to pass the time because I sure can't concentrate on work.

First the good news--I was back down to 130.4 today. I was really worried that last week with almost no exercise (only one day at the gym and one longer walk with Davey) followed by a weekend of sloth and goodies (pizza, ice cream, soda) would lead to a gain, and I guess I could still see it go up tomorrow (especially since lunch today is leftover pizza--we're completely out of yogurt and fruit at home!) but I was glad I was down from my Friday weight (which was 131.8 or something) instead of up!

Umm, and I guess there's no bad news except that I have pizza for lunch and I still have six minutes to kill.

I think I'm going to have to get me some of those 100 calorie snack things that Amy brought with her yesterday--the two I had were really good and because they were so crunchy and starchy, they filled me up pretty well.

Still four more minutes. This is awful. Why have I been so hungry recently? And given my weight today, I don't think it's because I'm overeating from boredom--obviously those calories are burning off somehow! Maybe the heat makes me burn more calories or something. The thermometer on my porch this morning registered 110 degrees. Admittedly, that was after having the sun beating on it directly, but believe me it FELT like 110 on the porch--that baking oven feeling you get when you're taking something out of the oven. Like pizza.....mmmmmm. Two more minutes.

It'll take two minutes to heat up, right?

No comments: