Thursday, July 13, 2006

Catching Up

I've been reading the blog every day but just haven't had the opportunity to post. Tuesday's weigh in was 159.5. I have been holding very steady there because my eating has been horrible. This week has gotten it a little more under control, but still not ideal. I have been getting up early to go to work just to end up staying late anyways, and when I get home I am SOO tired. But I have still be exercising, just not at 100% of what I would like to be doing. Tonight will be busy because I have a meeting that will run late and then I need to go to York Memorial Hospital to see my friend Sarah because she had her first baby Tuesday night.

Food has been typical EXCEPT I have restarted that TERRIBLE habit of pre-dinner grazing. I just eat everything insight instead of just having a single snack. It is awful.

No comments: