Thursday, July 06, 2006

My turn

OK - Bad bad bad... I was 210 on weigh in day. I decided that if my weight on Wednesday was better I would use that. I was 210.8 yesterday. Then today I was 211.8. UGH!

I am sore today. I was sore yesterday too. I didn't carry Connor around. I did push Lex's stroller for a little bit on Tuesday (over the rocky driveway too!). Charles had a gig on Tuesday afternoon so I said I would watch Lex. She wasn't feeling well - so we cut out of the parade early. I then jumped on the trampoline for a short time with Lex and Claire. I also swept the trampoline off. It must have been a pretty good workout - because - did I mention - I was sore on Wednesday. Then yesterday Claire and I went up to Cunningham Falls. I don't think I would hate exercise so much if it always involved pretty woods and lakes and stuff. The walk out to the falls is only about a half a mile - but it was over some pretty steep hills. Then we played in the falls for about 45 minutes. That didn't get my heart rate up (except through sheer terror! I was worried that Claire would slip and crack her head open...) but it was lots of stretching, straining, balancing and stuff. Then we played for about another hour or so on the beach at the lake. It was alot of fun. Emily - the next time you are up with your family we should plan a day trip out there. I kept thinking how much MORE fun it would be with more people there and other kids for Claire to play with.

My eating was not great - but it could have been worse. Tuesday I was very good - considering it was a holiday. I ate less than a whole hot dog, potato salad, two deviled eggs and peach crisp for dessert. I did have a soda also - which is not normal for me... but I also had no alcohol. Yesterday Claire and I had scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, then yogurt, applesauce, cottage cheese, and fat free pringles for lunch. Then we had Fruit by the Foot (yuck!) and Oreos for a snack. For dinner we met up with Sarah at Poulet - which is a peanut free deli/grill that also has homemade icecream. Sarah and I each had a savory crepe - which was huge! Mine had roasted chicken, sweet pepper pesto and cheese. It was very good and I was stuffed after I ate the whole thing. Then we got icecream. You have to get two scoops to get a waffel cone - so I got two scoops. I ate almost all of it. I threw away probably the bottom three inched of cone and icecream - and I was about to explode. I didn't eat anything else all night - and I still feel full today.

OK - NOW I am determined to get back to being good. I packed flax seed bread, applesauce, yogurt, cottage cheese, mixed fruit, fresh zucchini, and V8 in my lunch bag. That is all I get to eat today. (Oh - coffee with skim milk too.) I WILL go to the gym today - although, I also have a blister on my foot - so I am not sure how I will manage today.

No comments: