Friday, July 07, 2006

Surprise!!

So - yesterday I went BACK to the gelato factory after work - and the girl felt so bad that she forgot my gelato the first time around that she gave me a size upgrade. I ended up combining the hazelnut with tiramisu gelato. YUM! Actually - I decided that gelato is probably not as bad as ice cream. There were tiny bits of ice in it - which indicates to me that it may be less fat than icecream. Their brochure SAYS it has less fat - and less air, which makes it a richer dessert. Hummm.

Anyway - so today my weight was down to 209.2. That is a lot down from yesterday. I am making up for it however... So far today I have had cottage cheese and fruit, coffee with skim milk, and Coldstone cake (it was another birthday today). I also ran into a woman I met at Bonefish the other night. She is a recruiter and we swapped business cards. She was here meeting with OUR recruiters. Anyway - she handed me a candy bar that she uses as advertizing. I haven't eaten it yet though.

I don't think I am going to the gym today. My legs got more and more sore yesterday and this morning they were very stiff. And my back is now achy. And I have a blister on one foot. I am such a fallin apart old lady!!! I will get back on track tomorrow. Or Monday. I want to clean this weekend. Katie is coming home next week and I want to make the house look nicer. If I get the tables back into their correct locations I can even do exercise videos again on the days I blow off the gym. I need to start doing SOMETHING again.

I have been incredibly head achy the past week. I think I am dehydrated though because everyday I wake up with pillow creases on my arms and legs - and that is a sign of dehydration. I am going to chug some water now.

No comments: