Friday, July 28, 2006

Making up for it

Well - I DID drink the whole shake. I knew I would. I drank it all and then was looking for more. Sigh. The strawberry was good - but the Coffee Caramel Lotta was better. I just can't decided if it was 260 calories better. Sigh. Maybe I could periodically justify a small one - but I can't ever think of being able to justify a WHOLE 20oz again!

So - other than that I had cottage cheese, coffee with skim milk and (just now) a summer squash. It is embarassing. The squash is only 20 calories - and it took me almost as long to eat as the shake took to drink.

I also went to the gym. I worked hard - but I think I only burned up about 3 oz of the shake. Sigh. I am hungry again. That is the problem with pure fat - it goes RIGHT through me. I guess that is kind of good too. Of course - vegetables go right through me too. Hummm. OK - No fat, and no vegetables for me. Only protein and bread from now on!!!

No comments: