Monday, July 10, 2006

Up and Down

After my weight plunged two and a half pounds on Friday it went down further on Saturday to 208.4. It was back up a bit yesterday - 209 and today - 209.4. I don't know what is going on... Too bad it doesn't go WAY down - like below 200!!!

I am regrouping AGAIN this week. I made cabbage soup yesterday - and I am sure I will get sick of it quickly - but I figure it is a good source of vegetables for lunch. So - that is my lunch today. I also bought 20 yogurts on Saturday. They were on sale - 20 for $10 - so I stocked up. This is good because I like yogurt for a snack. Almost as much as I like ice cream (which isn't one of my favorite desserts). Now - I really have to focus on eating ON TIME and small amounts. That is what I did last September and October when I dropped 5 pounds each month. It has been long enough since I lost that weight (and gained most of it back) that I think my body should be able to do it again...

Exercise... Sigh. My legs aren't hurting anymore (they were most of last week after 4th and AA Day) so I really HAVE to go to the gym. I need to get my living room cleared out so I can exercise in there again on the days I don't go to the gym. I need to get myself re-motivated. I really WANT to lose weight. So - I am going to the gym THIS MORNING!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Did you go?