Friday, July 28, 2006

Ugh. I feel icky!

Between the heat, humidity and my period I just want to get in bed and not move. My body is achy and my hair is frizzy. I am also cold. Believe it or not right now I am shivering. I think it is because I was so hot all morning - but it is SO AC'd here at work that I am having trouble adjusting.

My weight was up a little this morning - 211.6 - it was 211.4 yesterday and 209.6 on Wednesday. I am hoping my period jump came two days before instead of two days after this month since I really don't want ANOTHER jump in weight (although 4 pounds total is normal for me).

I ate too much pizza last night. I made the California Pesto pizza from Let's dish. It was 1/4 of the total dish (they do 2 12-14" pizzas for 6 people. We made them up as 4 halves). So - 1/2 of the 1/2 would have been not quite a full serving - the whole half was more than one serving. Well - I ate 1/2 of the 1/2. It was darn good - and would have been enough for me. But Katie was babysitting last night - so - I ate her half too - onions and all. Then I was too full. Later - when I wasn't too full - I had a yogurt (which I should have skipped - but I wanted something sweet...). My day food yesterday was pretty good. I had a V-8, Life cereal with skim milk, coffe, cottage cheese and an orange. Even with the too much pizza my total calories for yesterday was 1296 - so that isn't too bad.

We are getting Coldstone milkshakes today. I can't believe I am admitting it. I am having another one of the WHOLE DAY calorie fests. Actually - this is my plan... I am going to get the lowest calorie one (strawberry) and then only drink half of it - so I will actually have only half of a whole day of calories in one cup. We have coupons that expire on Monday - so we want to get them while they are still cheap. You know? Ok - I am not buying it either. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I figured out the calorie reason for the Coldstone shakes. For a 20 oz shake they use about 5 scoops of icecream and 1/4 cup of milk. Hummmmm. I am going to stick with the regular ice cream from now on!