Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yay Me!!!

I finally went to the gym! I didn't realize it - but it had been almost a MONTH!! The week of July 4th I justified not going by our exercise on the holiday and then my trip with Claire to Cunningham Falls. The week after that I did ONE DAY of weeding (oh - and did I paint that week too? - maybe that was the week before...) anyway - so I took a lazy week off. Then - I never went back. I knew it had been two full weeks of a whole lot of nothing - but Dang! No wonder I am fat!!!

So I went today. I feel like a big blob of jelly. I know a lot of it is because I am dehydrated. I drink, and drink and drink (YES! WATER! Duh.) but I still feel thirsty - but my belly feels bloated. I am going to drink my V8 now and eat my applesauce and hope that helps a little bit.

Yup - a little bit. I just drank about 1/2 of my V-8. Maybe I was having low blood sugar too... I don't know.

So food today besides the V-8 so far has been 4oz cottage cheese, a serving of the Let's Dish Stuffed Pork Tenderloin... and that is it. I have a yogurt left - as well as my applesauce... I think we are having Stovetop Chicken Divan tonight. This will go well with my 1950s style circle skirt and beaded cartigan that I am wearing. All I need are some high heeled pumps. Hee hee.

No comments: