Friday, July 07, 2006

Still full

I ate so much on Wednesday (see Amy's post, only I also ate some of Connor's french fries and two leftover deviled eggs before going out to dinner) that I've barely been hungry since, although that didn't stop me from eating two pieces of peach crisp yesterday! At least I got my fruit in for the day yesterday--an apple at work, peach crisp, and a large slice of watermelon. It's rare that I eat more than one or two servings of fruit! Come to think of it, yesterday's food was really not bad--my usual cereal, yogurt, cheese, pretzles, almonds, and apple for breakfast, lunch, and snack, then when I got home I had the first piece of peach crisp and then only ate green beans for dinner (the kids were having chicken nuggets, which I can't stand, and potato chips because that's the kind of mother I am--I wanted to foist the unhealthy food off on my kids so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it!), then watermelon after dinner and more peach crisp before bed. I also got to the gym yesterday for the first time this week (and only--I didn't bring my stuff with me today).

But the damage has been done--with all the goodies I've been eating all week, it's no surprise that my weight was up to 131.6 yesterday and today. Yesterday I thought it was just because I was so full of ice cream and crepes, but today I don't have that excuse. I'll have to be super-good all weekend if I hope to be back in the 130 zone for weigh-in day!

No comments: