Tuesday, July 11, 2006

208.4

That is down 1.6 from last week - and the same as my HIGH point for June. Hummmm. How did I manage that. Well - I have 20 days in July to get my low point lower than June's low of 205.8. Since that isn't particularly low I think I can do it. Besides - I don't look at highs and lows only on weigh in day. As far as weigh in day weights go I have been holding fairly steady for the past eight months. Sigh.

Cabbage soup. That is what I have been eating. That and yogurt. I had cabbage soup for lunch yesterday and yogurt for dinner last night. I also broke down and hit the vending machine at 6pm last night - I got a ritz mix. I brought popcorn today just in case. They sell 100 calorie bags of microwave popcorn - which are just about the same size as the old snack size bags. I think they just renamed them.

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I bought tires instead. I can't remember if I reported that last week a guy from work came up and told me my tires were bald and I was probably going to have a blow out soon if I didn't replace the. So - I dropped my car off at Sears yesterday - then went and picked it up - and then went to the bank. That was my exciting lunch break yesterday. I am absolutely determined to go today. EARLY!

I was thinking today as I was driving in that Katie being gone has been good and bad. The good is that I haven't been to a bar or had a drink in weeks. Literally. The bad is that I just don't cook dinner for me alone. This really worries me because Katie won't live with me forever. How am I going to maintain healthy eating once she grows up and gets married? It is not that I don't want healthy food at night - I just totally lack the motivation to make anything. Thus the yogurt for dinner.

No comments: