Tuesday, July 11, 2006

131.0

Up from last week as well as the previous couple of weeks, but just a small amount and within an acceptable range. I haven't been exercising nearly enough. Last week was messed up because of the Independence Day weekend, then yesterday I didn't get to the gym because I worked a half day (no daycare this week). I brought my stuff with me for today, though. But I'm heading into a period of massive deadlines--I have five applications due in the next two weeks, then two federal proposals due in August so I can foresee an unpredictable gym schedule in the next six weeks. Urgh.

Food has been so-so. I haven't been very hungry at night, and I never feel like cooking, so I've been doing a lot of kid-friendly food and all I eat is the vegetables and starch. I definitely need more protein, but at least I'm keeping my calories down. I need to go back to drinking a ton of water too--I haven't been keeping up with that, which is just stupid in the summer.

No comments: