Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ugh!!! UGH! UGH!!!!

Today I was 210.6. That is probably because last night Katie and I DID have sushi. It was really good and we ate so much that we were in pain! Then later I ate pistachio nuts. More than I meant to, but I was eating out of the bag rather than separating out one serving. I really am like a vacuum if the food is there - but do just fine if I limit myself using snack bags. I am odd.

I was pissed at my weight this morning - but I know it is my fault because I have not been exercising like I should. Sigh.

So far today I have had Life cereal with skim milk and coffee. We are getting pizza for lunch - but I am going to try to stick with my healthy lunch that I packed (turkey sausage with tomatoes and green peppers, etc... It is Let's Dish, without the bread).

I added a new chart to my collection of charts. I added an averages chart. I can tell you that my lowest average month was February - but I think that was because September and October - when I lost the most overall weight - had higher starting points. I remember being QUITE happy when I was within range of 210. That was 10 months ago.

No comments: