Monday, July 24, 2006

Same ol', same ol'

I went to record my weight for the weekend and realized I hadn't filled it in since LAST weigh-in day. I remembered my weights for today, Sunday, Saturday and last Wednesday - but I made them up for Thursday and Friday. Of course... I am consistantly between 208 and 211 - so I can't be far off on my guesses.

I have been eating PERFECTLY today. I had cottage cheese and pine apples for breakfast, leftover sushi for lunch (8 pieces), V-8 for an early snack, and strawberry yogurt for a later snack. I have applesauce left and I have been drinking coffee with skim milk all day - and some iced tea (no sugar). I even remembered to take my vitamins today. I am doing this because I KNOW there is Sacher torte in our house and I am going to eat some!!!

I didn't make it to the gym. Again. I am going to do a video or take a walk when I get home - because - again - we have a Sacher torte in our house! I have had a horrible headache all day (probably sugar crashing today from yesterday and Saturday). I didn't actually eat that much - other than the actual torte - but I managed to breate in an awful lot of sugar and chocolate while making the torte on Saturday.

In other foods, I ate so much sushi Saturday night I almost exploded. Then Sunday we decided to have sushi for lunch. I had yogurt for breakfast Sunday morning - and I can't remember much of Saturdays food. Last night we made Mediterrean shrimp and pasta - it was very good.

Katie and I set up our bead making station in the kitchen again. It has been down since we did our scrapbooking in April. I have missed it. I was so stressed when I made my bead last night - and my timing was all off - but it turned out OK.

No comments: